Yota Xpedition | Alburtis, PA
We’re Yota Xpedition, the simplified and trusted online destination for all things Toyota offroad modifications. We’re a motivated group of automotive enthusiasts with specialized backgrounds in design, engineering, manufacturing, marketing and operations. Using this collective knowledge we:
- Highly evaluate and curate a limited selection of proven products
- Educate customers through informational product reviews and installation content
- Simplify the entire customer experience with an intuitive and guided website experience
- Design and develop unique products to solve customer issues or fill market voids
Our core purpose is to help Toyota owner’s get what they want from their vehicle! Our mission? To empower Toyota owners to modify their vehicles to serve their desired function or lifestyle.
Our employees enjoy work because:
- A fun and laid-back automotive work environment
- Discounts on all the automotive gear you can dream of
- Team outings like movies, karting and outdoor activities
- Benefits like medical, dental, vision and paid time off
- Competitive pay based on experience
- A roadmap for personal and professional growth as we expand
You'll be the mastermind behind getting category and product pages meticulously crafted on our website. Your top priority is creating a simplified and guided website user experience.
- Upload new Yota X and partner products to our website
- Build product pages with Yota X brand style and flair
- Ensure all product information is accurate, including specs, pricing, and images
- Routine product management updates using data feed files to keep our pricing and product descriptions up-to-date
- Craft compelling and informative solution based product descriptions that capture the essence of the products value proposition
- Make sure potential buyers know exactly why the products are a must-have for their offroad adventures
- Inject a bit of your offroad passion into every description you write.
- Continually optimize titles, keywords, categories and descriptions for SEO functionality
- Collaborate with our marketing team to develop strategies to promote our products.
- Brainstorm creative ways to improve the product and category pages to drive sales.
- Monitor the performance of our product listings and make improvements as needed..
Product Category Management
- Maintain accurate product categories by having the correct products listed along with proper cross sell & up sell products
- Proficiency in bundling products with related accessories to create bundle products
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the Toyota offroad world.
- Be the go-to person in the team for product knowledge – if it's Toyota off road related, you'll know it inside out.
- Collaborate with our customer support team to address product-related inquiries and issues.
- Monitor customer reviews and feedback, turning them into actionable insights for product improvement.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Strong writing skills that can make even the most technical specs sound exciting
- Efficient ability to edit images in Photoshop to create visually appealing product images
- Experience using and managing ecommerce platforms
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization to improve page performance
- Full-time on-site with partial remote work
- Demonstrated 1-3 years of ecommerce experience
- Experience with Shopify a huge plus
- Normal office working environment
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods
DO YOU FIT THE ROLE?
- Do you love creating product pages?
- Do you love developing marketing intent and strategy?
- Do you love analyzing data and continuously improving category and product pages?
- Are you highly organized with a fanatical attention to consistency and detail?
- Are you a hungry team member who knows what it means to hustle?
- Do you embrace challenges as opportunities for growth?
- Are you driven to win with a team?