Returns & Exchanges
Fill out the form below to start the return or exchange process. Read the FAQ section below to learn about our return policy.
• We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
• To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
• All eligible returns are subject to a restocking fee up to 10%.
• All custom, build to order or special order products are non-refundable unless there are defects or technical issues.
• Buyer is responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Return shipping costs are non-refundable.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
• Go to a local post office or mailing store which offers UPS or FedEx shipping services.
• If you are shipping an item over $200, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
• We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not.
• If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days.
It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Please allow up to two weeks for refunds to be processed. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account. Then contact your credit card company, There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you've done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com