4Runner Overland Series Front Bumper / 4th Gen / 2003-2009
Bull Bar Options:
Bull Bar Options
- Compatible with up to 2" body lifts.
- Bolt-on top fill plate is included for all 2003-2005 model years.
- Bumper offers more clearance for better approach angles and makes it easier to fit larger tires.
- Frame support brackets and washer tank skid are included.
- Holes for turn signals are pre-drilled and signals or caps are included depending on year range selected.
- Bumper is made from 3/16″ laser cut P&O steel with 1/4″ thick frame and winch plates.
- 3/4″ thick D-Ring tabs standard on every bumper and come fully welded front and back.
- Bull bar tubing is .120 wall 1 3/4″ diameter HREW tubing.
- Fits most winches 8k-12k in size. Winches with the ability to relocate the electrical control box are recommended. Integrated control box winches may require some trimming of the grille support brackets to fit. (ComeUp, Smittybilt X20, Warn Zeon and VR series are all common winches that fit).
- We recommend using winches with synthetic rope and a hawse style fairlead for the best fitment and functionality. Some roller fairleads may be too large to fit the recessed fairlead mounting plate in the bumper.
- 120lbs without bull bar, 128lbs mid-height bull bar, 130lbs full-height with plate gussets, 140lbs full height bull bar with headlight hoops.
- Bumper is designed to fit 30″ single row light bars (specifically designed for Baja Designs S8 light bar). Heretic Studio will also fit.
SHIPS BARE STEEL, powder coat finish not available. Product will need to be painted or powder coated to prevent rusting.
- Shipping Line 1
- Shipping Line 2
- Shipping Line 3