CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST
Yota Xpedition | Alburtis, PA
We’re Yota Xpedition, the online go-to destination for all things Toyota offroad vehicles. We’re a motivated group of automotive enthusiasts with specialized backgrounds in design, engineering, manufacturing, marketing and operations. Using this collective knowledge we:
- Evaluate and curate a selection of proven products
- Educate customers through product reviews and installation content
- Simplify the entire customer experience
- Develop unique products to solve customer issues or fill market voids
Our core purpose is to help Toyota owner’s get what they want from their vehicle! Our mission? To empower Toyota owners to modify their vehicles to serve their desired function or lifestyle.
Our employees enjoy work because:
- A fun and laid-back work automotive work environment
- Discounts on all the automotive gear you can dream of
- Team outings like movies, karting and outdoor activities
- Benefits like medical, dental, vision and paid time off
- Competitive pay based on experience
- A roadmap for personal and professional growth as we expand
You'll be the friendly voice and quick fingers behind our email, social media, phone and online chat support. Your priority is ensuring our customers have a smooth and happy experience with us.
- Respond promptly and courteously to customer inquiries via email, phone, social media, phone and online chat.
- Provide product information, pricing, and availability details.
- Assist customers in selecting the right products for their specific off-road needs.
- Maintain a friendly and approachable demeanor in all customer interactions.
- Craft clear, concise, and informative responses to customer inquiries.
- Provide patient and empathetic support, addressing customer concerns professionally.
- Maintain a consistent and positive tone in written and verbal communication.
- Investigate and resolve customer issues, such as missing or damaged items, shipping delays, and product defects.
- Collaborate with other departments to address and rectify complex problems.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are fully resolved and they are satisfied with the resolution.
- Develop deep expertise in the features and benefits of our Toyota off-road products.
- Stay updated on new product releases, technical specifications, and industry trends.
- Offer personalized upsell or cross selling product recommendations based on customer needs and preferences.
- Handle order cancellations, returns, and exchanges in accordance with company policies.
- Coordinate returns and exchanges to return to inventory with warehouse team
- Actively listen to customer feedback, complaints, and suggestions.
- Compile and report customer feedback to the appropriate teams within the company.
- Propose improvements to processes and procedures based on recurring customer issues or concerns.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Empathy and passion for helping people
- Strong ability to identify and solve problems
- Ability to type fast with accurate grammar and sentence structure
- Ability to speak and communicate clearly over the phone
- Previous customer service experience
- Normal office working environment
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods
DO YOU FIT THE ROLE?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Do you work with a sense of urgency?
- Do you embrace challenges and persist through setbacks?
- Are you highly organized and detail oriented?
- Do you have a strong ability to identify and solve problems?
- Do you like working with a cohesive team?
- Are you driven to win?