ICON's Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.5 Series coilover shocks are designed and built to give your vehicle outstanding performance off-road and a smooth ride on the street. These shocks are configured specifically for each application in both length and damping tune. Upgraded coil springs are included to better support added weight from accessories such as front bumpers and winches. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.5 Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Adjustable coilovers yield 0-3.5" of front lift height
- Increased wheel travel and vehicle specific valving provides unrivaled ride quality across a wide range of on and off-road use
- Superior low speed control reduces body roll and increases on-road stability
- High quality ICON-engineered coil springs with higher spring rate included to better support added weight to front end
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings provide extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Fully serviceable design allows for revalves, rebuilds, and an immeasurable service life
- Bolt-in design makes for an easy install into OEM shock location
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5 w/ 4.75" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9 w/ 5" Backspace / 0mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
- TECH NOTE: 700lb/in spring rate only recommended for trucks with additional weight added to front end. See ICON Help Center for information.