The new ARB Flinders Rooftop Tent (RTT), which takes its name from one of Australia’s most popular 4WD touring destinations, brings with it a host of new features and updates not previously offered within the ARB range. The ARB Flinders Rooftop Tent is low-profile when stored, without compromising on camping comfort. The Flinders RTT boasts an all-new cover system to stand up to the elements.
When packed, the new Flinders RTT has a lower profile by nearly four inches in comparison to ARB’s current and popular Simpson Rooftop Tent. A lower packed height means less wind drag and less overall height to your vehicle. The removable ladder means you can choose to either keep the ladder on the roof or stow it elsewhere when overlanding or for daily driving. Without the ladder affixed, the overall height of the tent when packed is less than eight inches, or 12 inches with the ladder packed, allowing for improved access to low roof areas and tracks.
Setup is a breeze; after unzipping the cover and pulling the tent open with the ladder, all the internal poles sequentially fan out into place.
- Easy setup and hassle-free pack down,internal poles intuitively fan into place
- Skylight offers view of the stars with weather-proof closure
- Manage airflow via five zippered windows featuring dual midge-proof mesh screens
- Coated in a UV resistant, mold-proof protectorate for longevity
- Curved roof poles provide improved head height and the removal of flat surfaces that can occur with use of straight poles.
- PVC cover has some new and handy features including a pull-over clip lock and sturdy zipper
- The head-end and roof windows feature roll-up solid screens, which can be accessed from inside the tent when set up
- Aluminum retractable ladder (removable)
- Roomy internal bed space comfortably sleeps two adults
- Includes a comfortable 2in high-density foam mattress with bedding retention straps
- Five large, zippered windows and an integrated vent manage airflow and reduce condensation
- Internal light and USB charging port can be easily connected to your vehicle’s 12-volt outlet
- Both side windows and the tent entrance are equipped with rain and sun awning shelters that require no ropes or ground poles
- 300gsm poly cotton rip-stop canvas & 420D oxford polyester fly for sunroof & window awnings
- 3 + 1 Door Entry, 1 Skylight and 1 All-weather ventilation port
- Internal seam sealing and bar tack stitching on tensioned areas
- Self-repairing coil zips
- Base has ABS laminated insulated aluminum internal frame
- Internal metal camlock bows with 25mm diameter frame
- Aluminum retractable ladder, 264.5lb rating (externally stored)
- Overall internal bed space: 8ft (L) x 4.6ft (W) with a maximum head space of 4’ in the center of the tent
- Outer Grey Cover: 600gsm heavy duty PVC cover and no need to remove cover
Weight & Dimensions:
- Shipping dimensions: 57 in (L) x 49 in(W) x 12 in (H)
- Shipping weight: 158 lb
- Packed product dimensions: 55 in (L) x 47 in (W) x 8 in (H) (12 in H with ladder)
- Open product dimensions: 55 in(L) x 94 in (W) x 55 in (H)
- Product weight: 123 lb