Features & Benefits
- Forged Ball Joint Housing
- OME-Branded Outer Sleeve
- Engineered For Use With OME GVM Upgrades
- Tested and Passed to Meet VSB14 Requirements
- Forged Eyelets
- Heavy Duty Greaseable Ball Joint w/OME Ball Joint Protective Cap
- GIIRO Bushings, Free-Pivoting, Grease-Free and Maintenance-Free
- Increased Camber and Caster for 50mm Lift
- Mount Provision for OE ABS Wires
- ARB's Intergrit Powder-Coat Finish
- Boxed in Pairs with Foam Inserts
- Fitting Instructions Included
When an Independent Front Suspension (IFS) vehicle is fitted with a suspension lift, the caster and camber can be pushed outside the factory specifications. IFS vehicles generally have a few degrees of adjustment in their camber and caster from the factory. Adding Old Man Emu upper control arms brings the alignment cams back into an acceptable range for both caster and camber.
Please note, after fitment of Old Man Emu Upper Control Arms, a wheel alignment is required. If the vehicle is fitted with aftermarket tires/wheels, fender clearance should be checked. Additional caster may be required if the tires/wheels do not clear. Wheel alignment information is included in the fitting instructions.
The OME Upper Control Arm will provide an increase between +2.5 and +3.5 degrees of caster and up to 1.5 degrees of negative camber increase (figures based off an approximate 50mm or 2in lift).