The Baja Boss® A/T delivers premium on-road handling, performance, and tread wear while also dominating in the mud and snow thanks to its pioneering asymmetric tread design, silica-reinforced compound, extreme Sidebiters® and revolutionary PowerPly XD™ 3-ply, construction*. Featuring a 50,000-mile treadwear warranty and 3PMS designation, it's Mickey Thompson's most innovative hybrid A/T to date - aggressive looks, low noise, long-lasting tread, and smooth ride.
- Asymmetric tread pattern is optimized for reduced noise, off-road traction & on-road handling
- Extreme Sidebiters® are 150% deeper than the Baja ATZP3™ for a bold look, extreme off-road traction/protection
- Powerply™ XD adds heavier denier cord to the angled third ply providing better puncture resistance, quicker steering response, and greater stability
- T1 compound provide excellent wet handling/braking, lasting tread life,
and cold/wet weather traction
- 50,000 mile treadwear warranty* instills confidence that the Baja Boss® A/T is built to last
- Severe Snow Service Rated with the 3PMS Symbol certifies that all sizes 12.50 (315) and narrower are severe snow rated