- Internal Floating Piston (IFP) for Fade Free Damping
- Specifically Formulated 7wt Fully Synthetic Shock Oil
- Multi-Seal Carrier to Ensure Zero Leakage
- Application Specific Damping Tuned for the Best On and Off-Road Control
- Completely Adjustable and Rebuildable Using Simple Tools
- Direct Fit Installation, Requires No Modifications
- 7/8" Polished Nitro Steel Shafts for Strength and Durability
- COM-10T Teflon Lined Steel Spherical Bearings
aFe Control introduces these Sway-A-Way High Performance replacement Coilovers for the 3rd Gen Toyota Tundra. These specifically designed 2.5" diameter direct fit Coilovers feature the same race winning engineering and components that have 20+ years of testing. They offer adjustable ride height and application specific off-road damping curves that won’t sacrifice any on-road comfort or handling. These front Coilovers are 100% designed and built in the USA, and feature bright zinc plated steel cylinder bodies and CNC machined aluminum components. The kit comes pre-set for 1.875" of lift., but includes a spanner wrench to adjust your ride height to find the perfect blend of performance and style. This package is designed as a direct fit application and requires no modifications to the vehicle.
This aFe Control Suspension product is designed and engineered in our Corona, California facility.
Does not fit models equipped with AVS Option.
Lift height may vary depending on trim level, and ride height can be adjusted accordingly with the included spanner wrench. (1.875” of lift measured on a 2022 Tundra Limited Trim with the standard non-hybrid 3.4L (tt) V6).
Models equipped with self-leveling suspension require Rear Leveling Kit from aFe to lift the rear of the truck to give a level stance.